A: No Though my time on the blog has ended for now...but, I wasn't the only one who chatted about oils; take a peek at some of my chats with a few green-happy, beauty industry movers & mavens who took an interest in all things oil related:
- Humbly grateful to HauteTalk for including this little blog on their list of top 10 beauty bloggers to know
- Ditto for Call It Vanity for doing the same.
- Beauty Bender inquired about my beauty faves, oils & otherwise and asked why I'm loyal to oil
- Eyeliner on a Cat asked me to describe my ideal fragrance
- Fig + Sage once said you, too, should embrace the rage: oils are the new lotion
- Product Girl gave you the 4-1-1 on my beauty faves oils & beyond
- Greenwala agreed with me when I say life goes beyond Lavender
- The founders of La Bella Figura convinced me to 'fess up a secret beauty ritual involving...oh well, just click and read.
A: I was! Nothing like the tranquil feeling of an oil to seep through skin. It's this very simple, aesthetic usefulness that I covet. From a faultless construction to ethereal essences, I adore them all. Whether it's for the eyes, face, body, I dearly love how beauty oils give us more bang for our bucks. When I started using my first oil, I realized how difficult it was to distinguish between various brands because the varying densities & scents. So, I started writing for my 5 near & dear friends, who asked the same. It's so fab to have made a few more friends along the way...
Q: Ummm, and candles?
A: Because the sensory experience should continue onto your surroundings. My nights are never complete without the flickering light of some scented beauty.
Q: Will you be back?
A: One never knows...